There will be two formats for presentations:
1. Oral Papers/Presentations
2. Poster Presentations
Abstract Submission Information
- Abstract word limit is 300 words
- You will be notified by email if your abstract has been accepted, by 30 August 2017
- Submission is limited to a maximum of one oral and one poster presentation per person
THEMES FOR SUBMISSION
When submitting your abstract online you will be asked to select one of the following session themes that best suits your presentation:
- Environmental indicators and monitoring
- Freshwater restoration
- Community ecology and biological interactions
- Traditional knowledge
- Environmental flows and Ecohydraulics
- Floodplain interactions
- Ecological resilience
- Bioengineering and biomanipulation
- Water quality
- Special sessions: Please click here to view the special sessions, which are also available for authors to submit their papers to
Terms & Conditions
1. Original content:
All abstracts must be original work. The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
2. English language:
All abstracts and presentations must be in English.
Material presented at the conference must not violate any copyright laws. If figures/graphics/images have been taken from sources not copyrighted by the author, it is the author’s sole responsibility to secure the rights from the copyright holder in writing to reproduce those figures/graphics/images for both worldwide print and web publication. All reproduction costs charged by the copyright holder must be borne by the author. The submission of an abstract indicates that the author/s undertake to respect and ensure compliance with any applicable copyright.
4. Exclusion of commercial products and services:
Abstracts promoting commercial products or services will not be accepted. Product vendors and others who wish to promote a product or service are invited to contact the Conference Manager for the Sponsorship information.
5. Consent to publish:
By submitting an abstract you give consent to the publication of the abstract in conference material, including but not limited to, the conference website, conference handbook, email promotions, etc.
6. Conference registration: All presenting authors whose abstracts are accepted for the Conference, are required to register to attend the conference on the relevant day and pay the relevant fee in order to ensure their abstract is included in the Conference programme. The discounted early-bird registration closes on 16th September 2017. To qualify for this rate you need to have registered and paid by this date. Please note, all presenters must have registered before 16th September 2017 or your abstract will automatically be withdrawn.
7. Online submission: