Terms and Conditions:
1. Images submitted must have been taken by the submitter.
2. Images shall be jpeg, no more than 1024 pixels wide and 768 pixels high.
3. Images should be submitted with a title, caption of 50 words or less, and the name and affiliation of the photographer.
4. Simple editing (eg cropping, colour, contrast balance, dust removal, etc.) is acceptable but images substantially altered or edited will not be eligible. Any editing should be by the submitter only.
5. You can submit up to two images per category.
6. ISRS may wish to use images for future publications. By entering your photo in the competition, entrants are giving permission for their images to be used by ISRS.
7. Copyright remains with the photographer.
8. Images must be submitted by 1st October.
9. Images for display will be selected by a team appointed by the local organising committee.
10. One winner and one runner-up will be selected for each category from photos on display by popular vote.